Friday, December 15, 2006

Am I Crazy?????

Time continues to tick by with no word from Vietnam. I beg(the Lord) daily, hourly, for some word. I ask everyone I know to pray. I hear of other families managing to be able to bring their children home after only a few short months, rumors of corruption are all around, and yet our daughter waits. Today I called our agency in tears wanting them to tell me what they are doing to oversee our process. All I have heard is, "they are doing all they can", I want to know exactly what that is. Diana, the poor gal at our agency who has to hear from us hysterical parents, said she understood my frustration and would have someone else from the agency call me. 5 hours later and no call. UUUGGGHHH! All I have heard is our agency is the most ethical out there and for that I am grateful. I am not asking them to participate in any bribery or any unethical behavior, I just want to know what exactly they are doing while Olivia waits. I reminded Diana, that everyday Olivia stays in that orphanage is potentially harmful to her and that our paperwork processing has already past all VN requirements (laws) and exceeded all required time lines. What kind of parent would I be if I didn't advocate for my daughter?? She needs to get home!!! PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEE pray for her, that God would overcome all corruption and bring her home!!

No comments: