I thought it was time to revive the old blog....maybe dress it up a bit if I can figure it out how to. I started this blog when we were waiting for the adoption of our daughter Olivia. That was 4 years ago and she has lit up life ever since. Now we find ourselves waiting again. This time for Elijah.....10 years old, waiting for his forever family just outside of Bang*kok, Tha*iland. This latest adventure started many years ago as we watched, prayed for, and waited for this young boy's family to find him. In Oct. 2009 we started to ask if we were supposed to be his family and the journey began. Now, a year and 1/2 later we wait for the Tha*i government to grant approvals needed to bring him home.....he has been born into our hearts. Pray for him, for us, and we'll see were the Lord takes us all!!
In the meantime, I'll try to catch up on the other bits of life....
No comments:
Post a Comment