Can you believe it!! After looking at this sweet little girls pictures for a whole year we're finally going to get her!! Just like Elliott said, it's all coming together in the 11th hour. Our passports arrived safe and sound today and our plane tickets showed up as well. Our agency found us a hotel room, but are still working at trying to not have us have to be delayed because of yet another change in procedure by the VN government. New processes mean constantly changing (tweeking) procedures. I'm STILL doing laundry and finishing packing and hope to get this mess of a house picked up before I take off. In about 65 hours from now, we should see Olivia face to face for the first time!!
PRAY for safe travels and PEACE for Olivia!
1 comment:
I am so happy and excited for you!!! Please keep us updated with all the wonderful details of your trip! I can't wait to see you with Olivia in your arms! Oh I just get such a wonderful feeling inside thinking of you finally seeing her! God Bless you and keep you safe on this fantastic journey!
~Michelle
Post a Comment