It gets better. No one seems to know where our passports went. The post office says they must have delivered them but just scanned it wrong. I haven't been able to get through to the Consulate to verify that they have them. Time is ticking....hopefully they are at the Consulate getting the Visa's in them. Our travel agents printer went down with our tickets in it. They had an ice-storm and the repair guy couldn't get in to fix it....hopefully today he will be able to and they will be able to print our tickets and express mail (better be fed-ex) them to us. We still don't have confirmation yet on a hotel....hopefully today. By the time Elliott got home I was a mess....he calmly reminded me that we can know that we are in God's will since we are being harrassed like crazy and that he won't worry because all will come together in the "11th" hour. I will breathe better on the flight HOME with our sweet girl. It's not over until it's over......keep praying.
(BYW, Mike was fingerprinted and FBI checked last spring just in case knowing he would turn 18 last year, boy am I glad we did that!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment