We are a family of 9. Six kids and 2 parents in the U.S., one son waiting and waiting and waiting in Thailand for his new parents to come to Thailand and bring him home to the U.S. to meet his new but forever family hopefully soon. Read along and we'll keep you posted...
Oh my gosh! Look at HER! Look at YOU!!! TOGETHER AT LAST! Oh Rebecca! I am so happy for you! I know you have been waiting for this day and here it is! She will warm up in no time! So wonderful! I will be reading!
Yea!!! Of course all of you were on my mind today so you received many prayers. I know this sweet girl will soon recognize the love you have been storing up. Blessings!! Meg
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Look at HER! Look at YOU!!! TOGETHER AT LAST! Oh Rebecca! I am so happy for you! I know you have been waiting for this day and here it is! She will warm up in no time! So wonderful! I will be reading!
~Michelle
Your pictures are GREAT!!!!!!! So glad you got there safely & that you've gotten to spend some time with Olivia-Nien!
Sheri, David, Micah & Noah--in VietNam
Yea!!! Of course all of you were on my mind today so you received many prayers. I know this sweet girl will soon recognize the love you have been storing up. Blessings!! Meg
Post a Comment